Thursday, January 27, 2011

Week in Review.

Why, hello! It's been long, too long actually! A friend said, why not update? So why not??!?!?!?
Anywho let's see what happened all week long, i had le toastmasters program! Chosen *ahem. It was fun, met alot of funny, weird and nice people! I didn't win the final competition though, disqualified due to going over the time limit! RATS! I know, but i think i did well. Sarina took lots of pictures, still waiting for the upload! Anytime now! :D haha I still think Gerard Peter looks like Tony Fernandez! RESPECT! Then no crap happened until just today, cross country aka Merentas Desa. I got a Q25 which means i was under 50 or something. Who cares? I beat Vashan, my pride is intact. Then i knocked my shin really really really REALLY hard trying to jump a divider to go to SS15 with a bunch of guys. Damn that place is just bad luck for me! Anyway, it feels good to type. See you around. Maybe. Maybe not. Later alligator.

No comments: