Sunday, January 30, 2011

Tuan Rotibakar! Erm.. I mean Toastmasters.

As the previous update suggested i attended ze Toastmasters program. It was awesome. Met all sorts of jacks there. And also i made a Twitter account. 10 followers! I guess that kinda sucks. Anyway, i also made it to Emily's BBQ. Nice place, good party, we had lots 'o' fireworks. Explosive to say the least. Then while walking back home we saw this dude dressed in white in a distance so we pulled up our jeans and ran for our lives back to Kush's place. And i think there is someone behind me now.I need to fight them. Fight or flight people. Ok that's all, i shall leave you with pictures of toastmastery, is that even a word? Only jesus knows. See yah! Or probably not!

The four awesome people. Dal, Jen, Anne and Sindhu.

Me,Gan,San,Kyle, Kush and Razaly. Note i'm touching Castello's beautiful head.


Me and Sarina.Man, I should take of my bag next time.


The Guys and Gals of Toastmastery.



Me and Shyen. She has nice hair, i'll admit.

No comments: