Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Drafting complete!

So yeah, as you all know, i'm done with my National Service. I must say, eventhough i was adamant to go and was completely depressed the first 2 weeks, the place did teach me some things. What did it teach me? Appreciate Subang Jaya is number one. Don't judge a person by their asthetics is another! There's also some which i'm just gonna keep to myself. :D
I did meet some amazing people there, really amazing people. But i must say there were some others there i just grew to hate. Like alot. What can i say? At times the place is utter routine and boredom. And at other times fun, compelling and hard to leave behind. But what can you do? We try our best and move on right? Right.
Do i have regrets about anything i did there? Absolutely not. Not a single out of place thought.
I came home with my thoughts clear. I'm missing the people there, but not missing the camp, not the timeframes and all. Just the amazing people. I didn't cry. I never cry. *ahem*
But i did have a tinge of sadness. I mean who doesn't. But now i'm back to my 'real' life. Whether i may meet the people i met there again, i don't know. Maybe the Subang Jaya bunch. The rest? I don't know. SPM results await and so too college further down the horizon. Keep my head held high, smile and go into the future without regrets. Why? Cause every boy, in his own way is trying to fly.

No comments: