Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Uggh, 2010!

Well, unfortunately, desperation has sparked this blog back to life. Well peeps, it's 2010 now. New faces, new classes and a hell load of other crap. How do i start off? Hmm, well i'm now in the class 4Sigma which is by far the most homosexual class i've been in, i kid you not. Going back to my new class, it's probably the saddest class, it's filled with nerds and there are no attractive girls to balance it out!(sry about that girls!) Then comes the guys, this new class mate of mine who i don't wish to state his name, has just been trying to hold every boys hand in my class! How f*ing weird is that?!?!?!?!? I should've applied for a god damn transfer but i think i was a bit F*cktarded then, so i didn't! My classes teachers aren't any good either, well it's one of the reasons i've gone into a bit of a deppresion like state. =( Well guys, wish me luck on my leg and hopefully my life too. See you guys around.

No comments: